Saturday 15 September 2012

Sexual Expression - Chapter Three


And so onto the second posting of the evening, the latest chapter of 'Sexual Expression'.

Sexual Expression - Chapter Three

Not much to say about it except that as usual it's full of lemons so over 18s only I'm afraid. And for anyone reading who is hoping for Draco and Hermione to get it together all I can say is check out my author's note at the beginning of the story. It tells you what to expect ... and I am a real tease.

I was pleased to get this up this evening as yesterday AFF.Net had disappeared completely, apparently due to some problem with the domain name. I did have a moment of panic that all my stories would be lost, but fortunately they got it all up and running again and so it's business as usual.

Hope you enjoy reading and if you do, please review.

Dx 

No comments:

Post a Comment