Saturday 10 November 2012

Changes - Chapter One

Welcome to the first chapter of my new Draco/Hermione story called 'Changes'.

Set after the epilogue, we discover that not everyone was as happy with their lives as Jo would have had us believe.

Changes - Chapter One

I have put the story on FanFiction.net as there's nothing much in the way of sexual content, although as one romantic scene later in the story is going to be a little descriptive for the site I've had to mark it as 'M' for Mature, which, according to their categories, means it shouldn't be read by anyone under 16.

As is always the case, I would really love reviews, especially if you enjoy it, although polite constructive criticism is also welcomed. Trolls and flamers will be reported and their reviews removed.

I am also looking for someone who could create covers for my Fanfiction.net stories as they now accept cover pictures, but I am no good at creating that sort of thing myself (at least nothing decent). If anyone is inspired by the stories, or even just willing to create a cover without reading them, please let me know.

Finally, as ever I am looking for HP stories to read. If you have any recommendations please leave a message and I'll check them out.

Carry on reading.

Dx




No comments:

Post a Comment