Monday 3 December 2012

Chapter Four

I've just posted the fourth chapter of Changes where things have taken something of an unexpected turn. I was a little late in uploading this week as I've just had a brilliant and completely knackering Harry Potter filled weekend at the Snow Ball in Edinburgh, but hopefully the wait wasn't too arduous.

Chapter Four


So NaNoWriMo is over for another year and I managed a grand total of 64,886 words before I headed off to Scotland. I didn't actually manage to get the story finished, but at least the bulk of it is done. As you no doubt know NaNoWriMo is all about the number of words rather than the quality - i.e. a very rough first draft - so I'm looking forward to finally getting a chance to read it through to see what I've got to work with in later revisions. You never know, it might even get uploaded eventually, if I ever get round to finishing it.

Enjoy the latest chapter and please feel free to review. It always makes the heart pound a bit when I get one.

Dx 


No comments:

Post a Comment