Thursday 1 August 2013

Married - Chapter One

Happy August!

It's so hot here tonight that I almost can't breathe and can't be bothered to do anything much, so I thought I'd celebrate the new month with a brand new story.

This began life, as so many of my stories do, as a oneshot about Hermione's hen weekend and a chance encounter with someone she hadn't seen since leaving school, but it soon took on a life of its own and is turning into something much larger.

Although it is a little cheeky in places and there may be a few swear words there's no real lemons so it's being hosted on FanFiction.Net, although it is rated M.

So without further ado let me present to you the first chapter of Married
  
Of course you all know what I'm going to say next by now - reviews would be great. I would love to know what you think of the new story.

Oh, and before I go, the last part of Loved will be up sometime this weekend. 

Enjoy reading!



Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment