Sunday 22 June 2014

Slytherin Toy - Chapter One

Look at this, two posts in one month. You'll all begin to think I've got nothing better to do than to write stories at this rate.

Tonight I've just posted the first part of my new story called Slytherin Toy on AFF.Net. Sorry guys but this one is over 18s only I'm afraid as it contains lemons.

I had been thinking of it as a Severus Snape/Hermione Granger story, but actually it's more like a multiuser experience - hence the title.

Severus certainly does have feeling for Hermione, but is it really love? I guess we'll find out as the story progresses . . . then again, is Hermione really in love with him? Only time will tell.

So without further ado here's the first chapter:

Slytherin Toy - Chapter One

As always I would love a review or a rating.

Enjoy

Dx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment