Saturday 2 August 2014

Abducted - Chapter One

Good evening everyone,

I'm back from my holiday in Spain, which went far too quickly (as holidays always do). I did manage to do some writing while I was out there - a one shot Snape/Hermione holiday romance story which I need to edit and check over before sending to my fantastic beta for her to add all those full stops and stuff that I can never be bothered with. I also plotted the beginnings of a new Dramione story, which might also turn out to be a oneshot, I'm not sure yet. It'll depend which way it goes.

Anyway, today sees the start of a new Dramione story called Abducted, which I'm posting on FanFiction.Net. It's rated M as it contains sexual themes, although nothing graphic.

The tagline is: When something terrible happens to Hermione it appears that only the most unlikely person to give her comfort can help her. But will Draco really help, or will he make things much worse in the long run?

Abducted - Chapter One

I really hope you enjoy the story and as ever I would appreciate a review.

Thank you for reading. See you next week.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment