Sunday 1 March 2015

Frenemies - Chapter Eight

Hello everyone,

Well, I think February went past even quicker than January - not long now until Spring comes along (with having to get up even earlier), and then Easter - which at least has all that lovely chocolate. 

I've spent the weekend listening to the audiobooks of Laini Taylor's 'Daughter of Smoke and Bone' trilogy - which I absolutely loved when I first read it, and enjoyed listening to even more. I would definitely recommend it if you haven't already read/listened to it.

Another quick recommendation for a book goes to 'The Sin Eaters Daughter' by Melinda Salisbury, which is the first part of a new trilogy, and is a story I enjoyed very much.

Alas, with long hours at work I've not had any time for reading fan fiction (or writing it either), so nothing to recommend on that front as I've not had a chance to check it out, but if you have any recommendations - fanfic or otherwise, please leave a comment. I'm always interested in new stuff to read. 

Anyway, on to the next chapter of Frenemies, and it's time for Professor Snape to step in and sort out the mess Draco has made with Hermione (hopefully).

Chapter Eight

Have a good week, and if you're enjoying the story I'd really appreciate a review or a recommendation to others.

Thank you for reading.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment