Sunday 27 November 2016

Captive - Chapter Eight

Well it's that time of the week again, when I should be out doing interesting things but instead I'm sat at home on my own posting the latest chapter of my story.

Sadly, this close to Christmas my funds are a bit tight so concerts and cinema screenings and the like are out of the question - which is why I'm not at the Snow Ball in Edinburgh this evening enjoying the wonderful wrocking sounds of Siriusly Hazza P, Draco and the Malfoys and Harry and the Potters.

This unexpected opportunity to stay at home did give me the time to complete NaNoWriMo early - I have officially won with just under 53,000 words written. This will, hopefully eventually translate into stories, although the one I'm working on needs the first draft completing (I'm aiming to get it done by 30 November and then have a recount of my words).

Anyway, enough of that and onto the story. This week things are getting serious, but who with?



I hope you are enjoying the story so far. If you are I would love a review or even a comment on here.

Until next week, when I'll only be three sleeps away from seeing Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and will, no doubt, therefore be as excited as I was about seeing Fantastic Beasts (which I still want to see again but can't afford at the moment).   
Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment