Sunday 26 February 2017

Turning Back the Clock - Chapter Seven

Okay, so first, I want to apologise for the late posting. Unfortunately, I wasn't too well towards the end of this week and posting on Friday night was out of the question. I had intended to get it posted during Saturday evening (it's now Sunday morning my time and way past my bedtime) but a brain fog which was a hangover from the illness made me completely forget the log-in for this account and sent me spinning back in time to the old one - which I abandoned when I completely forgot the log-in several years ago (yes, I have a terrible memory). 

I have just spent several hours screaming at my monitor every time I logged in to discover that I was still on the old blog, and completed (but fortunately didn't send) a hugely snotty feedback report about how crap Google is, and why was it stopping me from accessing my blog, when it finally dawned on me that I was using completely the wrong e-mail address - the peril of having too many, folks!

Now, I'm happily logged in and have posted the final chapter of the story.

We know Hermione didn't do as she was instructed to do by Professor Dumbledore, so what did she do instead? Read on to find out.


I really hope you enjoyed the story and would love to receive a comment or some kudos.

Since my old computer died I haven't done any writing at all. Partly this has been due to work commitments and illness and partly due to setting up my new computer which seems to be taking forever. Hopefully, I'll get going again as soon as I work out how to get rid of the random picture of a beach that appears whenever I start my computer and replace it with the Slytherin crest. Then I'll feel that my computer is really my computer at last. We're nearly there with the Slytherin Common Room from Pottermore as my desktop.


For those of you unlucky enough not to have been sorted into the finest House at Hogwarts, it's possible you might not have seen the room, so here it is in all its glory.

Anyway, it's even more past my bedtime now so I'm off. 

Until next time (not entirely sure when that will be yet), take care and enjoy reading. If you come across any good HP fanfic don't forget to let me know in the comments. I'm always on the lookout for new stuff.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment