Monday 29 May 2017

Legend of the Wolf - Chapter Three

Morning all,

There's a lovely storm building up here so I thought it was a good time to get on with posting the next chapter of my story because I'm never going to get to sleep with all the thunder and lightning.

This week we've moved into the past to see what happened to Hermione to cause her problems with Lucius, and ultimately with Fenrir.


I don't have much else to say as it's late (early) and I'm knackered, except reviews and kudos are always appreciated, particularly if you're enjoying the story (which I hope you are) - and yay, I got a review :)

Oh, also, have you seen the teaser trailer for the new Tom Riddle origin film called 'Voldemort: Origins of the Heir' that's in production yet? It looks pretty good and I can't wait to see more of it.

Until next week.

Dx






No comments:

Post a Comment