Saturday 30 September 2017

Family - Part Two - Chapter Two

Good evening everyone,

By some miracle I've made it before midnight again (this is becoming a bit of a habit!) 

Anyway, it's time for another chapter in the ongoing saga of Hermione's depressing life that is called Family.

After last week's terrible conclusion I'm glad to say that things are finally looking up for Hermione . . . but will it last? Only time will tell.



It feels quite good not to have to post any warnings for a change. 

I'm quite excited as one of my readers has asked if she can translate the story into Chinese, which would significantly widen the audience. Obviously, I agreed.

I'm also pleased to see that I'm getting quite a collection of reviews and comments about the story - please continue posting them, I always appreciate hearing about people's thoughts on it and any of my other works.





No comments:

Post a Comment