Sunday 26 November 2017

Family - Part Four - Chapter One

Happy Sunday everyone,

This week you find me feeling a bit giddy from NaNoWriMo, where I am currently about 20,000 words shy of my 50,000 word total and with only 4 days left to complete it. A tough challenge for sure, especially when I've got a touch of writer's block at the moment, but I've managed it before and I'm determined to do it this time too. So all cross your fingers for me, and it'll happen (hopefully).

Anyway, back to the current story.

This week we start a new and final part to the tale, as time moves on once again and Lucius is finally released from Azkaban, ready to start his new life with his young family. But will everyone be happy to see him or are there likely to be a few problems along the way?


Comments etc. are always welcomed, so please review if you can. I really do appreciate you taking the time to do so. 

I'm off to attempt some more writing. Until next week (when hopefully I will be a NaNoWriMo winner) and I'll be posting the penultimate chapter of the story, 

Stay safe and keep the faith

Dx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment