Sunday 11 March 2018

The Lady - Chapter Four

Good morning all,

I've just noticed that I still have the snowflakes on my blog, but I honestly don't care. I love them (unlike real life snow) and so they're staying - also, it saves me having to look up how to do it again next Christmas (yep, I really am that lazy).

It's time for the next chapter of The Lady.

Everyone is coming to terms with the reality of Hermione and Arthur's breakup. Lucius decides it's time for him to step in and try to sort it out . . . good luck with that!



I hope you're enjoying the story. As always I'm making a plea for reviews, comments or kudos as I really appreciate them. 

The story comes to an end next week and will likely be followed by a short Dramione that I wrote when I was supposed to finishing off a couple of other stories. There's nothing like getting near the end to send me off-track, sadly I'm extremely good at diverting myself from what I'm supposed to be doing - the writing equivalent of watching cat videos, I suppose.

So, this week I'm off to learn to make magical cocktails with the crew that came up with the idea of the wizarding pub in London. It was supposed to happen a couple of weeks ago, but the dreaded snow put the kybosh on it. It should be lots of fun although I won't be able to drink them as I'm driving (yes, I know that is badly planned but, alas, I have no choice).

Until next weekend, have fun in whatever you do, and whatever the weather does (please, no more snow).

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment