Monday 30 April 2018

Twenty Four Hours - Chapter Six

Good evening everyone,

Once again I've made the deadline (go me!). It's Monday, so it's time for another chapter of Twenty Four Hours.

Hermione is going through a tough time and she's got some important decisions to make, but what is she going to choose? And will the decisions she makes be the right ones? 

Read on to find out . . . .



As always, I'm making a plea for comments, reviews and kudos. Thank you especially to Sameer, who left me a comment last week. I'm glad you're enjoying the story and I hope you continue to find it interesting.

Enjoy the chapter, and also enjoy anything else you read this week. I've just finished Maureen Johnson's Truly Devious which I would heartily recommend.

See you next week.

Dx



No comments:

Post a Comment