Monday 4 June 2018

Twenty Four Hours - Chapter Eleven

Happy Monday!

I know, I seem particularly happy, especially as it's Monday but it means there is only one more before I jet off for my wonderful week of sun and relaxation in beautiful Malta.

This also means that next week is the final part of Twenty Four Hours. Oh no, what will you do without it?

I'd like to say I've been busy writing and got a new story ready for posting on my return from holiday but I'd be mainly lying. While I have been doing a bit of writing and have quite a few stories part-finished, sadly I'm not close to getting any of them to my beta, the wonderful Mamacita, for editing. There may be a couple of one-shots coming up, but I'm not yet sure when my next full story will be ready for posting. Obviously, you'll hear about it here first.

So onto the penultimate chapter, and it's tissues at the ready as we've been invited to a wedding. Fingers crossed it all goes well. Ah, doesn't the bride look lovely, and those bridesmaids dresses . . . . 



As ever a comment, kudos or review is always welcome. 

And so, I head off into the night, blissfully counting down the days until next Monday and the final part of the story.

Oh yes, and finally,

Happy Gryffindor week! 
(According to Bloomsbury, anyway).

Dx




No comments:

Post a Comment