Sunday 23 September 2018

New Story - A Debt Repaid

Well hello everyone.

It's been quite a while, hasn't it? 

I've been busy plugging away at writing (no I haven't really, to be honest, I've mainly been busy becoming overinvested in The Librarians (because I love Jenkins - I am absolutely gutted that it's been cancelled just after I discovered it), The Good Place (which is just crazy good) and Meteor Garden (because it's so darn cute) although there has been a little bit of writing going on too. 

Over the summer I've been working on a couple of Hermione/Arthur stories which have been quite heavy and serious in places, so I was getting a bit bogged down and needed to write something light and frothy to get me back on track. The result is the following short story, A Debt Repaid

It's quite lemony throughout so it's being posted on AFF.Org (sorry, no under-eighteens this time), as well as being added to my collection on AO3.

Hermione thinks Arthur owes her, but will he pay up?





I hope you enjoy the story and if you do I would really appreciate it if you would leave a review, comment or kudos as it always makes my day.

I'm heading back off into the wilderness to continue with my stories and prepare for NaNoWriMo, which is rushing towards us far faster than I would like. I think this years' challenge might have to be my annual Christmas story (I'm only going for one this year . . . at the moment, anyway). I have something in mind but need to see how far I can get with it as I've not really plotted it properly yet.

I have another new story, reimagining the HP series through the eyes of an OFC, which I should hopefully, be able to start posting in a few weeks if I manage to get my arse in gear and get it finished.

Until then, enjoy whatever you're reading (I'm currently reading Lethal White

Dx   

No comments:

Post a Comment