Saturday 15 February 2020

Ooops - Sugar and Spice: The Christmas Chapter

Hi everyone,

Okay, so because it had been so long since I posted, and because I may, possibly, have been a bit squiffy due to the imbibing of Christmas champagne, I completely forgot to announce that I had posted a new chapter in the Sugar and Spice story.

To be honest, when I originally wrote the story - as a Halloween special - I intended it to be a bittersweet stand-alone Dramione story.

But then I had inspiration for a Christmas chapter (which was good, as the Christmas story I was supposed to be writing was growing and growing (as these things always do with me) and wasn't going to get finished in time for the festive season - fingers crossed for this year, eh?)

Anyway, so on Christmas Day (well, Boxing Day, actually, by the time I got round to it) I posted the next chapter in what is clearly going to be an ongoing series.

So here are the links (although it might be a bit late if you've already read it - if not, better late than never, and welcome to the story!)





And now I'm off to post the entry I meant to post today - the Valentine's Day chapter!

See you soon.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment