Tuesday 1 May 2012

Infidelity

So ages ago I had this huge idea for a story featuring Arthur and Hermione. This is obviously not the most popular pairing in the world, or at least it rarely features in stories and at the time my idea was conceived I couldn't find any other fics that featured this pairing. However, a couple of years down the line and there are now a few out there and have even been some challenges - the sure sign of a growing ship, and having read most of them, several plot bunnies that had gone into hiding were once again resurrected. 


So here is the first Arthur/Hermione story I have completed. It's a short oneshot and is hosted on AFF.Net as I think it's probably a little too explicit for FF.Net (although that line seems to be blurring these days judging by what I've been reading recently).


You can find the story here    


Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment