Saturday 12 May 2012

Three Wishes - Chapter 8

So I've just posted the latest chapter of Three Wishes which you can find here. It's a little shorter in length than usual, but hopefully still contains some good stuff.


Whilst I'm here I'd also like to recommend a story which can be found on AFF.Net (so for over 18s only I'm afraid), featuring a pairing I have recently been considering writing about - namely the Death Eater Yaxley and Hermione. I had a plot bunny about this particular pairing and was considering writing it, but then came across this fabulous story called Captive at Number 12 by CeliaEquus, which pretty much covered everything I had intended to write about them - at least in that particular circumstance. I enjoyed it so much that I sat down and read the entire thing in one sitting (it's quite long) and felt a similar buzz whilst reading it as I did about Eden by Obsessmuch, which is probably still my favourite fanfic ever.
    
I do have another idea for a story which I'm thinking about, containing the couple, but whether I actually get round to writing it or not remains to be seen. It may well end up like so many other plot bunnies, hiding away under the bed waiting for that moment, sometime in the future when it can strike.


Happy reading and as ever, if you have any story recommendations for me please leave me a message and I'll be happy to check them out.


Dx     

No comments:

Post a Comment