Sunday 21 October 2012

Sexual Expression - Chapter Eight


And so onto the final chapter of Sexual Expression, which I hope will satisfy all those Dramione fans who were getting a little frustrated with me by now.


Again, thanks to everyone who stuck with the story and all those who voted and left reviews. I really appreciate it. I just hope it was the ending you all wanted!

I actually have quite a lot of stories in the works at the moment, it just depends which ones get finished first.

I think that next up will be a re-working of the first story I ever posted, a post-DH story called 'Grief'. The new story is an explanation of what led up to the events in 'Grief' and that original story will be the final chapter of the new story. There will be more explanation on this when I post, which hopefully should be in the next week or so - although as yet, I don't have a title which makes things a little tricky.

And then I am considering posting a two-ending story called 'Poison' which features either a relationship between Hermione and Severus Snape or Hermione and Lucius Malfoy, depending on which ending you prefer. 

There is also more Draco and Hermione stories in the works (of course), including a rather sad one, which I'm not sure I dare post in case it upsets people.

Anyway, enough from me for tonight. Enjoy the stories and please review. I always read them with interest. Also, as ever any recommendations for stories for me to read are always welcome too.     

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment