Saturday 6 October 2012

Sexual Expression - Chapter Six


Hi everyone,

Having a real problem with my computer at the moment. Unfortunately, it's a few years old now and I think it feels it's time to retire. Starting it is always a major chore, but recently has become almost impossible and today took over three hours, which involved many BSODs and lots of system restores (most of which crashed halfway through). Anyway, I finally managed to get it up and running and posted the latest Chapter of Sexual Expression which you can find at the link below.


I'm aware that the chapter is quite short, but it is a vital one. Good things are coming soon, I promise.

Anyway, no lemons in this, just a little heart-to-heart containing a some bad language, but of course, not available to under-eighteens, I'm afraid as its on AFF.Net.

Enjoy reading and hopefully (computer allowing) I'll see you next week. 

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment