Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

As a little present to you all I've started posting a new story on FanFiction.Net called 'How To Catch a Potions Master'.

This story is a companion piece to 'The Rose', showing the relationship from Sarah's point of view. As I say in the author's notes at the beginning: You may be surprised at what you read, because this love story may not be quite what you thought it was.

If you haven't read 'The Rose' I suggest you tackle that first, although it doesn't matter too much if you haven't, although you will have missed a great story. Go on, go and read 'The Rose' and then follow it on with 'How to Catch a Potions Master'. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I have posted two chapters to start with as the Prologue is extremely brief.

How to Catch a Potions Master


As ever I would love to hear what people think. Reviews make me happy and nice reviews on Valentine's Day would be even better.

Have fun and enjoy!

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment