Sunday 23 June 2013

Loved - Chapter Seven

So after a break I'm finally back and posting. As I have explained in a note at the start of this chapter I was extremely busy with work in the week leading up to my holiday. I then jetted off to Spain for almost a fortnight and was not able to post - although to be honest I was having too much fun doing holiday things to even consider it. But now I'm home and raring to go (although if I'm honest I don't want to go back to work) and a regular posting schedule will resume forthwith.

And so we catch up with poor Julia who is having a hard time of it at the moment . . . .

 Loved - Chapter Seven
   
Although I was out having fun in the sun I did manage to get some writing done - the continuation of a story that's been ongoing for a little while now. Hopefully, if I can get a breathing space once I return to work I might even get it finished. 

As always I really appreciate you reading my stories and if you're enjoying them I would love votes and reviews.
 
Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment