Sunday 14 July 2013

Loved - Chapter Ten

This chapter nearly didn't get posted tonight as the news broke that Jo had secretly published a new crime book back in April, under the name Robert Gilbraith (called The Cuckoo's Calling just in case you didn't get caught up in the hype). Obviously I rushed out to get it, like most of the rest of the HP fandom and was tempted to sink straight into reading it. But then I remembered it was time to post this chapter and so I've done that instead as I didn't want to leave you lovely readers hanging, especially after the extended break for my holiday. 

I really do appreciate those of you that are following the story and want to thank you for sticking with it. I also want to give a shout out to my brilliant beta Mamacita for her patience and her wonderful friendship. 

So, here we go - time for Lucius to come clean with Julia.

Loved - Chapter Ten
   
Finally, once again I'm putting out a shameless plea that if you're enjoying the story I would really appreciate a review or even just some votes . . . please?
 
Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment