Tuesday 18 July 2017

Polyjuice (the Epilogue again)


Evening everyone,


As you know I've been slowly adding all my stories published elsewhere to my AO3 account so they're all in the same place for easy reading.

As I've almost finished, I have finally managed to get round to putting up Polyjuice, which was one of the first stories I ever posted to AFF.Org back in 2008. 

The epilogue of the story is a series of newspaper articles which I am currently unable to post in the format I'd like (probably because I'm an idiot that can't work out how to post pictures on AO3) so over there the articles are just in the usual text version. However, below I've posted them in the way I actually visualised them. They have been updated from the original version that appeared in my old blog to use the 'real' Daily Prophet logo as designed by Mina Lima in the Harry Potter films.

Dx






































No comments:

Post a Comment