Sunday 4 November 2018

Dear Mym - Year Four

Good evening all,

It's day four of NaNoWriMo and my total word count currently stands at 2,683. I know this isn't great to be honest, especially considering it's been a weekend, but I'm not worried yet. There is still over three weeks to go and I don't normally get properly into my stride until the last week anyway.

However, even with writing to do I still have time to post the latest chapter of Dear Mym.

It's Charlie's fourth year at Hogwarts and the Triwizard tournament has been resurrected. How will she cope with the influx of foreign students and has Draco Malfoy's behaviour in her lessons improved at all?




If you're enjoying the story I would be grateful for a review, comment or kudos.

The first reports of people seeing Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald are coming in and while they're fortunately keeping tight-lipped on the details of the plot, everyone's saying it's wonderful. Sadly, I'm not getting to see it for another 10 days, when I get to watch both the first and second film as a double bill, I just hope no one posts spoilers before then.

Have a good week.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment