Sunday 25 November 2018

Dear Mym - Year Seven and Epilogue

Hullo, everyone.

It's Sunday night, I have a stinking cold thanks to the rotten weather at the moment, and it's time for the final chapters of Dear Mym. There is an epilogue, but it's so short I didn't think it was worth saving until next week - and I'm off to Spain anyway, so at least I don't have to worry about posting that before I go.

Charlie has left Hogwarts and is working with the Order of the Phoenix, but with war on the way, anything could happen.




Thank you to everyone who's read the story. I hope you enjoyed it. Comments, reviews and kudos are always welcome.

As I said I'm off to Spain shortly, but before I go I need to crack on with NaNoWriMo. Shamefully, I've been so busy this month that my current tally stands at about 4,000 words, but I've set this week aside to do as much as possible, and if nothing else get the annual Christmas story finished.

I'm also very excited because my BFF bought me the Harry Potter Funko advent calendar, to clutter up my already overstuffed home with 24 miniature HP figures. I have also bought a chocolate calendar (of course) and a wine one, too, as I think a glass of wine each evening is a nice way to treat myself in the lead up to Christmas.

Time to get going as I need to crack that word count, and find time to put up my Christmas tree!

Feeling festive already!

Dx




No comments:

Post a Comment