Sunday 3 June 2012

Perfect Match

So I still haven't got round to posting my Draco/Hermione story that I've been banging on about for the last few weeks as I'm still debating where to put it, but I have posted a sweet little first-person one shot on Fanfiction.net, which was the result of a plot bunny that was getting in the way of another Draco/Hermione story I've been working on. If you're interested in reading it the link is below.


Perfect Match


So it seems that my current pairing of choice is Dramione. I can't seem to stop writing about them. I even tried killing one of them off - in a story yet to be released - in an attempt to move onto other things, but they don't want to let go of each other just yet.


Enjoy the story. Reviews would be good, but aren't expected.


Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment