Saturday 30 June 2012

A Couple of Updates


Not much has been going on recently as my beta is currently on holiday, although I have continued writing. I’ve got about half a dozen stories almost completed, but they all involve scenes that I’m not in the mood to write at the moment so I have no idea when they are likely to get finished.

My love affair with Dramione is still continuing though, with several of the stories being about them. It seems however hard I try to move away from that pairing it’s just not happening.

I have published the second chapter of ‘Some Kind of Wonderful’ on Lumos (it’s currently taking about a week for the chapters to be verified and uploaded to the site, so expect the third this time next week) and have now also added the first two chapters of the story to AFF.Net.

I have to admit that whilst I love the Sycophant Hex archives as they contain a wealth of good quality and well-written stories that I feel happy to be a part of, it appears they no longer attract as many readers as in years gone by and as the point of writing my stories is for people to read them I have to place them on the most popular sites as well. I’m not sure yet how this story will go down on AFF.net as there’s not a lot of sex in it, but it seems to have attracted a fair amount of readers with the first chapter so I can only hope that will continue.

Additionally, the second and final chapter of ‘The Real Thing’ has been added to Ashwinder. This too has now been added to AFF.net.

So as ever, enjoy reading and if you want to review I would be most grateful, especially if it’s nice. And if you have any stories to recommend that I read, feel free to add a link in the comments and I’ll definitely take a look.

Dx   

No comments:

Post a Comment