Saturday 7 July 2012

Some Kind of Wonderful - Chapter Three


Evening all J

The third chapter of Some Kind of Wonderful has now been posted at Lumos and AFF.net. This is where everything starts getting a bit more serious for Hermione and Draco as he opens his heart and she learns more about him than she would ever have imagined.

I’ve finished a couple of shorter stories and am waiting for my lovely beta to come back off holiday so she can give them the once over. Two of them are Dramione stories as I don’t appear to be able to give up that ship just yet – two different stories on one theme to be precise, and the other is a Snape/Hermione story. I also have a longer story (once again Dramione) that is ready for betaing, which may well be my next episodic offering once Some Kind of Wonderful finishes. So, I’m happily still productive at the moment and with several other stories in the pipeline.

Enjoy the chapter and don’t forget I love reviews.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment