Thursday 19 July 2012

Some Kind of Wonderful - Chapter Four


Sorry folks, I completely forgot to post the links for the latest chapter of Some Kind of Wonderful – call it fatigue caused by too much work and travelling and too little sleep.

Here’s the links for chapter four at Lumos and AFF.net.

My beta’s back off holiday and although swamped with stuff I have passed her a couple of short PWP Dramione stories to look at and I have a new longer story in the works which should be about ready to go once Some Kind of Wonderful finishes.

More about them later, but for now enjoy the new chapter and if you like what you read (or even if you don’t and have something constructive to say) please review as it makes my day. Talking of which I’ve had a couple of really lovely reviews for Three Wishes, which really cheered me up because it was a story I’d spent such a long time on and was a bit disappointed not to get much feedback about it.

See you soon
Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment