Saturday 28 July 2012

Some Kind of Wonderful - Chapter Six

So we've finally made it to the end of the story and the lemony stuff, which kept the story off of Fanfiction.net, is about to happen. It's not going to go quite how Draco had imagined, but I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

                       Lumos version                               AFF.Net version

I really have enjoyed writing this story and want to thank everyone who has read it, especially those who reviewed. I'm sorry to the person who thought Draco was too sappy, as I don't suppose this chapter will endear him to them any more than before, but I guess you can't please everyone all the time.

New stuff to come shortly once my beta has finished her work and then it's back to the writing for a while.

Happy, as always, to accept any recommendations for stories to read - any pairing considered as long as it's not slash. 

Take care and enjoy reading.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment