Saturday 2 June 2012

Three Wishes - Chapter 11

So we're onto the final chapter of Three Wishes, which can be found here. Time to say a fond farewell to Lucius and Cindy and wish them a happy future. 


I was pleased to at last get some reviews for the story, as it's always hard to judge whether it's hitting the spot when you don't get any feedback. You can't help but wonder whether the story is bad or whether the readers are unable to interact with it enough to comment. But I guess the truth is that most people just like to read and can't be bothered to give feedback unless something happens that affects them strongly, i.e. a plot they hate and whilst I'd like to see more reviews this obviously isn't likely to happen with my work. I can see from the stats that people are reading the story, so I just have to assume that they are enjoying it. 


Dx






  

No comments:

Post a Comment