Monday 7 October 2013

Affairs of the Heart

A love story spanning decades, transcending life and death . . . just what our protagonists wanted!


Yep, I know - I'm posting twice in one week . . . which is a miracle.

Things are going extremely well right now and so I've just posted the prologue and the first chapter of my new Severus Snape/Hermione Granger romance called 'Affairs of the Heart' on FanFiction.Net.

This a sweet story set over several years, but contains no lemons so is suitable for all ages.

Affairs of the Heart

I hope you enjoy it and as always would love receive a review, or a message on here, telling me what you think.

The picture I have used for this story is called 'Kiss' and is a scrapbook page I made of my favourite wall plaque, which I unfortunately can't afford to buy as it's well out of my price range.




 
Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment