Saturday 5 October 2013

Dreams

Hurrah, I've finally posted something new. And this really is completely new for me as it contains a shiny new pairing - Hermione and Yaxley. 


I had been thinking about this pairing for quite a while and had been considering writing something about them as there didn’t seem to be anything out there. But then I came across this fabulous story on AFF.Net called Captive at Number 12 by CeliaEquus, which pretty much covered everything I had intended to write about them. There seemed to be no point in repeating the story and so, instead, my mind conjured this little meeting between the couple instead. 

Dreams
   
Please note that it's posted on AFF.Net as there are a few lemons.

As always all reviews and votes would be gratefully appreciated.

So it's time for me to disappear back in my cave to get on with some writing. There's some exciting things coming soon, I promise.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment