Wednesday 24 December 2014

Hogsmeade Camera Club - Chapter Four

Merry Christmas everyone! 

So on this wonderful Christmas Eve we finally come to the end of the 'Hogsmeade Camera Club'. 

Unfortunately, the Ashwinder version is still missing, so it's only on AFF.Net at the moment. Should the Ashwinder version ever return I will add the missing chapters and post links for those who might be interested. In the meantime you can find it here:

Chapter four 


As I said last week I have a few things planned for Christmas, so watch out for further posts in the next few days.

I hope you all have a very happy Christmas and that Father Christmas brings you everything you want. Sadly, Professor Snape isn't real so I'm not getting him, but I'm sure I'll have fun and get something nice anyway. 
  
Dx 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment