Thursday 18 December 2014

Hogsmeade Camera Club - Chapter Three

Good evening everyone,

I'm quite late posting this latest and penultimate chapter (which I have to warn contains lemony goodness) because of late nights at work and several Christmas things that didn't give me a lot of time for posting.

But here we are, I've finally uploaded the AFF.Net version.

There is currently no update for Ashwinder (if you're reading the story on there) as there has been a slight problem with their site this week. They have just upgraded their servers and unfortunately my story (and no doubt many others) seem to have fallen down the back somewhere and got lost. I am currently waiting to hear whether they can retrieve it, or whether I will need to re-post the entire story. Hopefully it will be sorted out before I post the final chapter, hopefully sometime this weekend.

With Christmas coming I have a few things planned for posting, so watch out for posts over the festive period.

As ever, I would love a review or a vote, especially if you're enjoying the story. Think of it as a Christmas present for me :)

Until next week, I hope you're all enjoying your advent calendars!
  
Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment