Thursday 25 December 2014

Some Kind of Wonderful (re-write)

Merry Christmas!!!!

I trust you are all sufficiently replete after wonderful Christmas meals and all those other goodies we find ourselves eating at this time of year, and that Father Christmas brought you everything you wished for.

Today's gift from me to you is a re-working of a Dramione story that is already published on AFF.Net, called 'Some Kind of Wonderful'.

When I initially wrote the story I had always intended to publish it on FanFiction.Net as it is a sweet blossoming romance story (of sorts). But then I wrote a scorching sex scene for it which meant that it was way too saucy to put on there, so it ended up on AFF.Net instead. 

However, I've never really been all that happy that it was posted there as apart from that one scene it is all rather tame, so after several years of considering, I have re-written the sex scene considerably to make it acceptable for the FanFiction.Net audience (hopefully), and posted the whole thing in one go - so if you're a bit bored after all the turkey you've got something to keep you occupied for a few hours.

I am still keeping the original smutty version at AFF.Net, so if you want to read the original version you can find it in the link in the panel on the right (hint: with the exception of a few words here and there throughout the story the only major change is to the last chapter).

If you have already read the original, thank you for reading, and please be assured this is not plaigiarism, just me re-imagining the ending in a less lemony manner.    

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment