Wednesday 23 December 2015

No Man's Land (a short story for Christmas)

Well, Merry Christmas everyone!

I've just realised with some shock how long it's been since I last posted anything. I can't believe it was the end of May - where on earth does the time go?

Anyway, it's Christmas and to celebrate I've written a trio of short stories which I will be posting over the next three days (a bit like being visited by the three ghosts of Christmas, eh?) to say thank you to everyone who's been reading my stories this year (and every other year, of course). I really do appreciate the support and I hope you enjoy these stories.

As always reviews are welcomed.

The first story is called 'No Man's Land' and is set just before the Christmas holidays during the Half Blood Prince.

No Man's Land

See you tomorrow with story number two (and possibly a glass of something festive).

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment