Friday 25 December 2015

Seven Kisses (short story for Christmas 3)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

 

I'm back again, as promised, with the last of my three short stories for Christmas.

This one takes place on Christmas Day when a mysterious present leads to a hunt for clues throughout Hogwarts for Hermione. But who sent it, and will what she finds at the end of the hunt be worth the chase?

Seven Kisses

 
I hope you enjoy it, although I'm already aware that there will be loads of people out there who will want the story to continue. I'm happy with where it's ended - you can all decide in your own minds what happened next.



I will probably be posting the first chapter of a new story shortly after new year although as it's rather more racy than these recent offerings have been it will be on AFF.Net. I'll post more details once the first chapter is ready for uploading.

Hope you've all had a fantastic day and Santa brought you everything you wanted.

Until 2016 - take care and enjoy the rest of the holiday season.


Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment