Thursday 24 December 2015

Under the Mistletoe (short story for Christmas 2)

Happy Christmas Eve everyone,
Here I am with my snowball in hand, like the Ghost of Christmas Present, with another short story for your enjoyment.
  Tonight's offering takes place during the trio's fifth year at Hogwarts (Order of the Phoenix) - the Weasley twins have decided to play a little prank on Hermione, but will it turn out as they expect?

Under the Mistletoe
 
Reviews are always good to receive, especially at Christmas ;)

I'm off to wrap presents (yep, I like to leave it to the last minute) and track Santa via NORAD to make sure I get to bed before he comes to visit me (everyone does this, don't they?) - how on earth did we cope with Christmas before the internet?


See you tomorrow once I'm stuffed full of turkey and other yummy stuff (but not sprouts)
Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment