Friday 25 December 2020

113 Days Later - Chapter 2

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit late, so it's actually turned Christmas Day here and Santa has, apparently, already delivered to us - he seems to have forgotten me this year (the joy of living alone and not having had any contact with anyone since March because of this bloody pandemic). Anyway, enough of my Christmas woes. I do have loads of alcohol so it's not going to matter that I have no presents.

Chapter 2 of  113 Days Later is below. As I'm sure you read 7 Days previously, you'll already know the format, so I don't really need to explain it.

I'm off to bed as I have to be up at stupid o'clock for something happening in South Korea (damn me for being a huge K-Pop stan and living in completely the wrong part of the world for it). Mind you, if I had kids (or grandkids these days, I guess) I'd probably be up at that time anyway.

113/02 - AFF.Org

113/02 - AO3

I hope you're enjoying the story. If so, a comment, review or kudos would be most appreciated.

I'll see you tomorrow.

Have a lovely Christmas.

Dx


No comments:

Post a Comment