Wednesday 30 December 2020

113 Days Later - Chapter 8

Hi All,

Another early posting (go, me!) and it's the final part of this particular story.

I am intending to write a third and final part to the In Time series but with this enforced isolation (which has now seen me at home, alone, since the beginning of March - honestly, I've seen no one but the occasional neighbour - usually out of the window - and people delivering stuff to me), I haven't been able to write in the way I normally do, so everything is either going much slower or is at a complete standstill. 

Originally, I intended to wait until I'd finished the last story before I posted any of it, but with the year I've had, I was feeling down, so I decided to publish 7 Days, as posting and getting comments and kudos always cheers me up. I then had to make the decision whether to publish this follow-up story now or wait until next Christmas. 

Yet again, enforced lockdown and seasonal depression made me decide to go for it, but I can't honestly say whether the last story will be completed in time for posting next year. Fingers crossed the new vaccine starts working, life can get back to something approaching normal, and my writer's block disappears and allows me to finish both the next story and some of the others that have been hanging around for far too long.

In the meantime, I hope you all have a happy and hopefully healthy New Year.

113/08 - AFF.Org

113/08 - AO3 

As always, if you've enjoyed the story I would greatly appreciate a comment, a review or some kudos. If you didn't enjoy it, I'm sorry it wasn't to your taste. Keep looking there are plenty of stories out there which will be what you're looking for. Whatever the case, thank you for reading my story. Hopefully, I'll see you for the next one.

Until next time, stay safe and keep the faith,

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment