Wednesday 23 December 2020

New story - 113 Days Later (Arthur/Hermione)

Hi everyone,

Well, Christmas is finally here, and sadly, for those that enjoy them, there is no Draco and Hermione Christmas story this year as I didn't get it finished in time - sorry, the events of 2020 haven't exactly been conducive for writing, at least not for me. 

We do, however, have the next instalment in what I'm calling the 'In Time' series. This follows on from the last story published earlier this year, Seven Days.

Hermione is joining her friends at the Burrow for the Christmas holidays. But will what she and Arthur began in the summer continue now she's back? And if so, will she still be just a Muggle artefact?

Obviously, it's extremely explicit, so is hosted on AFF.Org and AO3.

113/01 - AFF

113/01 - AO3

Once again, I'll be posting this daily, so I probably won't have much to say, however comments, kudos and reviews are all welcomed.

I hope you enjoy the story.

Until tomorrow.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment