Sunday 10 December 2017

Family - Part Four - Chapter Three

Hi everyone,

It's finally time for the last part of Family, that I seem to have been posting for forever - although that's not a bad thing. It's nice to have a story that people can really get their teeth into.

Anyone who knows me knows that I love a happy ending, however bad the beginning might be, and this story is no exception.

It's Hattie's first day at Hogwarts and the gang are meeting on Platform 9 3/4, a bittersweet occasion as it's the final time for some of them. 


I really hope you've enjoyed the story and would love to hear your comments on it. 

I'm taking a break from posting for a couple of weeks to put up my decorations, get my shopping done and polish up a couple for Christmas presents for you all.

See you soon.

Dx


No comments:

Post a Comment