Tuesday 26 December 2017

The Recluse - Chapter Six

Well good evening everyone.

My run of good luck continues as it would appear that the FFNet website isn't accepting any uploads this evening, so despite me attempting to post nice and early for once, I still haven't succeeded. As Chapter 6 takes place on Boxing Day I really wanted to post the chapter today, so I have posted the AO3 one and will add the FFNet as soon it lets me.

So, as I said it's Boxing Day at Malfoy Manor and everything is nice and quiet . . . too quiet, maybe?



The one good thing about still feeling crappy is that I haven't felt the need to have to do things and go places so instead, I've spent the day writing. This means I've almost finished one of my stories that I've been trying to get done for ages. Hurrah for a day of writing!

See you tomorrow, when FFNet may or may not be back (who knows). Hopefully, we will get the whole story posted eventually.

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment